Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: 12212m

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

68.69.-97

Seed Score
MH 2.5
DW 5.0
C 1.5
W 5.0
SP 3.0
VR 0.5
AF 1.5
    19.0

My Review

Second worst board of the day. I tried to find something that I liked and I did: there is a single cluster of big trees/hills due northeast of the spawn that, if you confined yourself to that one exclusive area, could potentially provide you with about an hour worth of entertainment. This seed just doesn't work. Miles of grass and sugar surrounded by miles of shallow water. Skip.

Items of Interest

There are two large sister craters at -30.78.-179 -- hell and gone from spawn island.

Image Coordinates

The above view is the most interesting thing I could find -- which should explain everything you need to know about this seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment