Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: 1524514592805908504

Rating

  • Beginner
  • ++ Intermediate ++
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

136.70.58

Seed Score
MH 5.0
DW 2.1
C 4.7
W 5.8
SP 2.8
VR 3.1
AF 3.9
    27.4

My Review

Firstly, let me explain what happened. I accidentally forgot to put in a seed and the game gave me one. Normally, I'd call this a fail and start over, but something caught my attention: the lava pit. So I gave this level a shot and, you know what, it's not half bad. Of course, it's not half good, either. In fact, this level is literally split straight down the middle, with trees and fun stuff on one side and then barren grassland on the other. There were a couple of good caves, so this one might be interesting for someone who likes to explore. To help you out, here's the seed number parsed with hashes to make it easier to read:
15245-14592-80590-8504

Items of Interest

The spawn features a flooded cave. This makes it a little more challenging than usual. In fact, the east side of the island has many flooded caves. There are several shortcut caves throughout the world as well.

Image Coordinates

The image above features the lava pit -- which I'm convinced can be flooded with rerouted water to make obsidian. We'll see.
Coordinates: 151.71.138

No comments:

Post a Comment