Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: [23]

Special Achievements

  • Treemium! Higher than 8 out of 10 in wood.

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • ++ Suicidal Expert ++

Spawn Coordinates

-103.73.-5

Seed Score
MH 7.6
DW 3.1
C 5.5
W 9.0
SP 4.0
VR 3.6
AF 5.5
    38.3

My Review

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about using brackets in a seed. I knew it would work, but I didn't know if it would screw up the blog. I'm glad I took the chance. This is an otherwise nicely rounded seed that's just chock full of trees. It's crazy. I spawned in a tree. In order to get any photos, I had to climb trees. Deep, penetrating forest to the north of the spawn. There's even a tiny solitary tree on the frozen iceberg out in the middle of the ocean. The spawn is a tough one and because of the thickness of canopy, there are constant roaming enemies. I got blown up in the middle of the day. I don't think anyone but the experts should go for this one.

Items of Interest

Squid, sugar, and pork were all available in massive quantities at my spawn point. There are also several really awesome waterfalls throughout the seed.

Image Coordinates

The Spider Overhang. It faces the desert on the opposite side of the world from where you spawn. Sorry, I forgot to get coordinates.

No comments:

Post a Comment