Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seed: ANGELIKMAYHEM

Special Achievements

  • Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
  • Treemium! Higher than 8 out of 10 in wood.

Rating

  • ++ Beginner ++
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

14.71.-152

Seed Score
MH 5.5
DW 6.2
C 4.8
W 8.1
SP 6.0
VR 4.1
AF 5.3
    40.0

My Review

What can I say? I'm vain. The seed name is in all caps BTW because that's how my X-Box name is formatted. Good to know, in case you want to friend me. I played with myself (ha!) for about 30 minutes -- even after dark because I was looking for lava. I spawned in a massive sandy crater. There are many submerged caves -- which is inconvenient for hidi-holes but I noticed they usually had something interesting like coal or iron deposits. The southwest of the map has a massive desert with some interesting bits in between the long boring stretches of listening to your footsteps. However, I'm glad I stayed after dark because I found a cool lava pit with coal deposits and a nearby water source to make obsidian. That totally made this board worth it in my view. But check it out for yourself.

Items of Interest

  • [76.78.-145] shortcut cave
  • [-55.76.18] an unflooded hidi-hole
  • [-109.77.60] a lavapit and possible obsidian generator
  • [-178.67.161] sizeable clay deposit

Image Coordinates

The top shot is another three corners shot that show the magnitude of some of these mountains and the tree coverage in areas outside of the desert. Look at the size of this lava pit in the photo on the right. That's outrageous! It was like standing next to the sun. You can tan yourself at -109.77.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment