Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: mn456z

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

16.71.94

Seed Score
MH 0.5
DW 7.0
C 0.5
W 3.0
SP 1.3
VR 0.5
AF 0.5
    13.3

My Review

The single best board of the day was bookended by the two worst of the day -- including this one... the worst. This board was so flat I didn't even have to space myself to take a photo of it. It's flat. Flat. Flat. No mountains or hills. There are many, many squid in the deep and complex ocean waters surrounding the sands of this desolate, barren sandbar. Huge swaths of gravel, if you happen to go that way. I would not recommend this for a beginner and experts and above may be able to find subterranean caverns to make it interesting, but I suspect that's going to take some serious patience.

Items of Interest

Nada.

Image Coordinates

This view won because it was the first one out of my camera. I hold it in no special regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment