Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seed: offworld

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • ++ Expert ++
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-3.67.153

Seed Score
MH 4.9
DW 4.2
C 3.7
W 1.3
SP 4.5
VR 1.9
AF 2.4
    22.9

My Review

This seed is about as hospitable as the moon. I spawned in a flooded cave full of iron. That was the last nice thing to happen to me. I was penned in by sheep on a hillside. I was hit with an arrow while passing by the mouth of a cave that I didn't even know was there. The only interesting resource I found was a shitload of gravel. This is a Spartan world with little to look forward to, virtually no wood, and openly hostile caves. Not for the faint of heart.

Items of Interest

  • [47.81.-50] an interesting floater due north of the spawn
  • [80.72.-95] a really deep cave; bring weapons
  • [194.69.-147] a deep cave to the northeast of the spawn

Image Coordinates

Yeah, that's about as lovely as this world gets. At right, this is the cave from which I was attacked while I was walking by completely unaware of its existence. You can find it at 80.72.-95.

No comments:

Post a Comment