- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Born Free! Higher than 8 out of 10 in spawn point.
- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
I liked this board. This is the second request (murderdolls) I took a look at today for Terantatek, a guy on the GamesFAQs forum. There is a large mountain due east of the place where I spawned. This is full of wood and hidi-holes making it an excellent starting point. However, it's not for beginners. While there is plenty of wood, this level is a behemoth with many mountains that are difficult to traverse. Getting away from enemies was a problem on more than one occasion and it's also worth noting that in certain places the trees were so thick that enemies lurked even during the day. In fact, it took me five minutes to climb past a mountain because it was so steep and so massive that I had no other choice but to stop and mine my way over it. Now that's a good time!
Items of Interest
- [-324.72.-36] coal, floaters, and some interesting spires
- Due south of the spawn, I found two packs of wolves.
- [-158.73.-14] pumpkins plus a shortcut cave with a deep cave connected to it in the middle.
The first shot is actually a four corners shot -- even though it doesn't look like it because that massive fucking mountain is in the way. That thing consumes a huge chunk of the board. The photo at right is one of the few places you can rest and cover good distance, with some steep mountains in the background.