Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seed: bigmahoff

Rating

  • ++ Beginner ++
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

24.69.6

Seed Score
MH 4.2
DW 2.8
C 5.1
W 4.8
SP 5.2
VR 3.2
AF 2.4
    27.7

My Review

There's a lot of small floaters around this level, which makes me think that there might be one or two large floaters somewhere out there that I wasn't able to find. There are also a great number of spires and the level features many keys that feature a wide variety from biomes from desert islands to rocky boulders. A nice level for beginners.

Items of Interest

  • [22.66.-18] hidi-hole with coal
  • [-62.65.-50] large sugar
  • [-380.71.-129] red flower patch
  • [-375.76.-232] spider cave with coal
  • [-376.66.-340] deep cave with iron
  • [-174.73.-365] impressive medium waterfall

Images

Good trees and lots of water make this a fun level. In the background, you can just make out two different spires -- two of the many spires you'll find dotted around this seed.

1 comment:

  1. ok, I love this blog. I am systematically going through every seed you've posted about and reading every one. And writing them down for future use. All I want to do right now is hop on ye ole Xbox and play. Unfortunately my niece is watching Netflix at the moment, so i shall continue my list making. Very cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete