Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today's Seeds: Sept 15, 2012

What's crackin', people! I checked out another eight seed names today: three that were recommended to me by friends and five original seeds. I'm going to post them all individually later on today, but each has at least one really amazing feature that makes it worth checking out.

  • [ 38.2 ] philadelphia
  • [ 37.0 ] aabbaac
  • [ 32.5 ] blackspot
  • [ 31.2 ] meh
  • [ 30.5 ] Octagona
  • [ 29.1 ] bucketsoflava
  • [ 28.2 ] dustbunny
  • [ 28.1 ] roflmao

I'm thinking about doing a video for Octogona sometime this week because the main attraction in that seed is a massive cave with huge caverns. Also, I lost the map for "philadelphia" in a tragic moment of user error, so I plan on getting that to you in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment