Saturday, September 8, 2012

Update: Waiting for Update

So, FYI, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've decided that between now and whenever the "1.8" update comes out, I'm going to be focused only on finding those seeds that are amazing since I clearly have found plenty of beginner/intermediate/advanced seeds for people to play around with.

That means that for the next few weeks my posts will be less frequent, so you only need to stop by once a week if you're in the market for new seed names. Also, I'm going to be doing more videos to help my YouTubers.

Then, after the update launches, I'm going to take off four days from work and test as many seeds as is humanly possible to help people enjoy the most of the new format. Hopefully, the new version of the game will have villages and stuff that will make my posts even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment